<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, November 23, 2003

It's a Sun.. and I spent my afternoon slping, took a nap for like 3hrs or more and when I woke up it's 1hr to dinner. As usual, switched on my pc and surf some net looking at the auction for the bag I wanted. Too bad, can't find anything nice in the auction.

Went over to Lorong 5 to have dinner with my parents and then we walked over to TPY central. Dad was looking for handphones and now then I realised that there's a lot of HP shops in TPY, at least 6-7.

My specs frame were bent and broke into half, therefore I went to the optical shop and choose a new frame and I purposely did not bring much cash out and in the end, asked dad to pay for the $40 frame.. heheh!! I bought some shampoo and shower foam too sponsor by my mum.. heheh!! I luv gg out with my parents!!

Min|11:14 PM|