<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Went to town this noon... mit up with ying n pony... and suppose to have alex too.. but tat 'put aeroplane' guy din turn up for the miting. He was the one who called and jio us out.. but yet, he din turn up... we sorta get use to this for quite some time already. Therefore no surprise.. Received a call fr alex at 10pm+ and he told me that he cldn't book out well... yet another same excuse used...

I cant imagine last time I can go down to town every sat and basically walks ard the whole area w/o feeling bored.. Mayb age is catching up, I'm old and feeling lethargic now, my eyes r shutting down at any moment, and yet I dun feel like slping. Juz dun wan the day to end juz like this.. Its sucks when u find that you actualli do nothing during the day and it's about to end very soon.

Went to Marche and have my yummy mushroom soup and tried it's apple strudel.... the apple strudel tasted sooo sweet and I can onli finished half of it and I wasted $7+ on it. Aren't I suppose to save $$$ but I spent it on food...

I wanted to buy a Puma bag that cost $49.00 and since I have a $30 voucher from Wenzhen for my B'dae, I can use it and only need to pay $19 for the bag, however, I think I have enuff bags in my cupboard oredi, tink sld restrain myself from spending further.

Envy ying sooo much that she is gg to Taiwan yet again!!! She can reli be a 'Tai Mei' nx time.. her wish is to go Taiwan... and marry an ABC.. hahah!!! (ying wait long long lah!!!). But she promised to bring shuai ge back to SG for me. Hope tat she get find my Yu Wen Le.. hahah!!!

Had nothing to do when I am got home, thus as usual, I will switch on my pc and decided to print some piano score out. Although I do not know how to play the piano, I am addicted to d/ling piano score lately, have been saving many scores and hehehe!! will be asking my dad to help me print those out.

I wonder wat r all these blogs for??? We are juz merely writting about wat has happened in the day... y dun juz find sumone and tok thru the fone.. wldn't tat be easier???

I am being approached by some bloody hell person again to do some 'nu-skin' survey at Toa Payoh interchange.. When will all these ppl go away!!??!!! I seriously hate them, they are such a pest.. follow and stick near to u until u r approaching the bus q then they will stopped...

When I'm backed home.. I log into Friendster and kpo on other ppl profile, then I have decided to chek on the Sim-uol.. found ppl that I dislike and msg alice about it.. tink we can reli be reli very 38!! However, I found someone I like too.. heheh!! well.. I should said.. it's shir's liking. I remembered during Poly yr 1 we happened to be taking the same bus(238) with a guy from NYJC and shir said that he looks like 'jin cheng wu' (Takeshi Kaneshiro)... soon we found out his name from Jes.. and it happened that he is in Friendster too.. heheh!! I quikly icq shir and hope that she will be able to c it.. Actually, tink our passion simmer down oredi, coz he no longer appear to be as charming as b4...


Min|11:52 PM|