<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, December 11, 2003

I took out my navel pierce at last, it was forming keloids therefore I have no choice but to remove it to prevent the keloids from growing bigger and bigger. I had a hard time removing the stud, as I never try to remove it b4 and tot that I can juz remove it by pulling the 2 ends of the stud, but actualli.. I only need to twist and turn one end and it will be unfasten and able to remove.

My this navel pierce follow me for about 2years already I suupose. I remove my nose pierce in this year too.. but dun reli remember in which month. That time when I removed my nose pierce, I told myself.. it marks an end to my previous part of life.. those younger and stubborn days. I intended to keep my navel pierce for as long as I live during that time. However, seems like.. I can't.. have to remove it due to those stoopid keloids. I think it cost ard S$100 for my navel pierce and I waste it just like that.. haizz...

Min|10:52 PM|