Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
It's has been one week plus... and at last I can feel my keyboard with my fingers and enjoy the sound of it when I typed the words. It feels soooo good!!! A very big thank you to my dear Cheng Song for helping me deliver my pc to and fro to his friend.. heheh!!! Thank you my SIR!!
Yesterday went to Iko's Birthday party at Sentosa, we sorta get lost and took the monorail and tour around the stn.. I went with Xiuer, Shuen and Alice.. And these 3 are reli a bunch of 38 gers.. Along the way to the caferia.. we were laughing and cheering away.. This continue all the way until we go our separate ways back home.
Cldn't resist the temptation to keep on playing my pc when I can finally use it without any obstruction.. hehehe!! In the end.. went to bed at 3am++ last night, cldn't wake up for morning class 2dae, therefore went for the afternoon class..
Went to TPY central after my class and bought X'mas gifts for my cousins. Seems like I have 3 gift exchange event going on this X'mas. One with my cousins, next with poly frens and lastly with my sec sch fren..
I was searching thru webby of Chilam and found that he actually released a VCD of the 903 concert he held. No wonder those KTV have the concert live version of him singing 'Zhu Jun Hao'. I was sooooo excited, I tot at last can get the VCD for CS liao... but then when I visited the site of yesasia(online CD shop) it stated 'OUT OF PRINT' OMG!!!! it was terrible.. I was alll ready to purchase it but... it's out of print now.. Well.. aniwae.. I still have hope.. ying is going to Taiwan next week, I can ask her to help me get the VCD.. if she can find it.
Meeting ying they all tmr for ban mian session.. Shall update my blog again tmr..
Min|9:29 PM|