Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
It's a sad day for me today. First news I got when I woke up is that Anita Mui passed away. Ytd, while watching 'The Practice' in the living room, I heard the news that Anita Mui was in coma from the other TV my bro was watching. I quickly rushed to see what the news was reporting about. I had a really bad omen for this report, although it's some rumoured news. Did not expect that my bro would break this devastating news about her death the moment when I woke up.
I felt so sad when I was brushing my teeth, sad that she is young and left us at the age of 40, sad because, life is really fragile, she seems just fine and good this moment and yet she passed away the very next minute.
Alice told me a news about a gal who flew back from USA to have X'mas dinner with her family and soon after the dinner they took pictures then the very next minute she laid down on the floor motionless. After sending the gal to hospital, the doctor diagnose that her some veins in her brain burst and this kind of illness can't be detected early, it doesn't show any signs, the person can just die in spilt second.
I have goosebumps when I was listening to the story, I realised that life is indeed really fragile. You will never know what will happen the next minute or even second, you can get knock down by car while crossing the road, get hit by killer litter when you walk under housing blocks and even get hit by lightning. Life is full of perils.
I believe most ppl will say that we must enjoy our life to the fullest and give everyone around you the care and concern, if not you will start to regret when you lost them.
I totally agree in the saying. When I was in Secondary, an author came by to our school and sold a his book to us, I still have that book around with me, and I remembered vividly that there is a sentence that quotes something like, from the day that a baby is born, he/she is gradually counting down to their deaths, as no one will know what will happen the next moment, in fact when we are born, we have already made one little step everyday into our grave. A quote in the book stated:
" Enjoy Life, Remember Death; Time cannot be purchased"
Min|12:22 AM|