<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Dear faithful blog readers,

I am currently trying to change the layout of my blog and will be updating my blog very soon. Sorry to keep you all waiting. Esp Ying, my biggest blog fan in the universe! Hehhehe!!!

Yours,
Minya

Can't play gunbound again, gb server sux!

Was trying to revive my blog and was happy to find some codes for the hit counter are still within my reach from my previous hard disk, all thanks to CS's friend for helping me to fix my computer, and of coz I need to give credit for CS too. He helped me to buy the spare parts of my PC with his friend and stay awake till 2am+ to get my PC totally fixed albeit he took his leave and has a flu that day. Can't think of any rewards for him therefore, I promised a 'Thank You' to him and that's it, a 'Thank You' will do. Hehehe!

Accompany mum for check up this afternoon, and we spent the whole noon waiting to see the doc. We were told that the doc went for an operation(Kai1 Dao1), one auntie joked 'Yes, indeed the doc did kai dao, but is with the beef steak!' Hahaha!! She is so funny.

After that, we went to meet dad up at his HDB club to sing KTV. I played pool with dad, and I lost all the games to him, basically, he is good, I was bad in aiming and I did not play pool for like donkey years, practically forget how to hold the cue.

Will be meeting Dap and June tomorrow and later will catch the movie Spiderman 2 with Ying. I can guarantee a lot of gossip tmr, I simply love to gossip! hahah!!! I am a woman, I gossip to live on. Lol!

LOVE is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.

Min|11:48 PM|