<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I suppose I am just pure lazy to update my blog regulary. Probably will only do it when gunbound server is down. Lol! It's down at this moment and here I am trying to update my blog.
 
I lack the enthusiasm to find a perm job now, not very eager in getting a full time job, perhaps just lazy but I needed money. I still get monthly allowances from my parents, think it should be time that I really get a job. Recently was on a look out to get registered for the exam for getting my dealer's license and found out that the fee cost about $100+. I dont have such money now, thought of borrowing from Dad, but it's not a very good idea, already borrow money from him for my driving lessons, and I think I need more money for my driving, my progession is so slow, one subject by one subject. I hate one of the instructor there, cant even speak proper English yet always sounded sarcastic. I hope I wont get to see him again!

I am trying to be a tutor now, no assignment allocated to me at this moment, but I hope I can get at least 1 soon, at least a $100 a mth, on top of my allowance, that's enough to survive.
 
Nothing to do, and was browsing through some webs and found this site about horoscope, 

I am a Scorpio. (Also known as "Scorpion") My Horroscope starts like this:
" Scorpios are highly dangerous, even at a distance. They cheat and lie, live for intrigue, and take pleasure in destroying. " (Read more Find yours)

What a great statement it made on the first line,  I told Xiu Er before that I will do backstab people for my job just like what I did when I was in Guardian. Lol!
 
Loving someone as much as it hurts at times, means giving him the freedom to find his own way whether it leads him towards or away from you.

Min|12:04 AM|