Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
I worked in Citibank for 2 days temp on Monday and Tuesday, very simple job, stapling and pasting stickers, and they pay me $6/hr. It's not a big sum, but it's enough consider the job is for 2 days only. I basically spent half the amount of my pay on clothes eventhough I have not receive the money. I can't stand myself! Really can't save money, when I have the money I'll spend, even when I dont have the money, I'll spend too. There's another temp job available in Tampines, I thought it was too far and I rejected the job offer.
Yesterday was a tiring day for me, went to the branch of Citibank at Raffles. Met Yvonne for lunch, and she said that I seem to have slimmed down. Hahaha!! This is the sentence most of the women wanted to here everytime. I was flattered. However, I seem to have put on weight during these few months. Yvonne still looks the same, the same old auntie pattern, no changes. After lunch went back to the bank and did the rest of my job and then I left for the branch at Jurong East.
I was told to work till 6.30pm, but most of the staff in JE left for a meeting and I saw that I have done more than what I was told, I packed my bag and leave. I should have sit there for another hour and earn that extra $6, stupid of me!
Was wandering around JE, before I headed down to CS place to watch my brother and CS play tennis. CS book the court for 7-9pm, but my bro was caught in a traffic jam and arrived at Lakeside around 7.30pm. It took them some time before their game started. CS had to ask the guard to switch on the lights for one of the court because it is drier. Then he used the roller to spread out the puddle of water so that the court will be dried up faster. It was the 1st time I saw him doing this kind of chores, hahaha! I can imagine how he looks like when he carrys a broom or a mop. Simply can't make it! hahaha!
Thereafter the play started. It's obvious that CS is better than my bro. His stroke is better than my bro, the reasons are, CS has a coach my bro don't and my bro has not been playing for months. CS has the stroke, watching him create those shots from the other end of the court makes me think that he is so cool and handsome, hahaha!! However, he needs to improve on his serve, it's either too good or too bad. Either an ace or umpteen times of double faults. He told me that my bro is not his match, well, here he comes again, his lao lan-ness. He mentioned that I should watch him play with his cousin, their games are more interesting. I don't mind watching if I am able to.
LOVE is magic. The more you hide it, the more it shows;the more you suppress it, the more it grows.
Min|10:47 PM|