<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Was in town the whole day yesterday, 1st I met up with my 2 cousins and have lunch together. Than we shop around in town, Dap wanted to look for perfume for her bf and we went around sampling for various kind of perfume. Basically men perfume all smell the same, unlike women perfume, full of variety. After many samplings, Dap finally settled down with JPG Summer edition.

After that, we went to drink bubble tea at heerens and was chatting our way there. Our topic included driving and cars, I have to admit we are indeed maturing, our conversation sounds so adult, OMG! we have grown up!

Later in the evening, I met up with Ying and we were happily gossiping throughout the night. There's like so many stuff to talk, we just have endless topic to talk at.

I love Ying's bag! BABY PHAT!!! It's so cool, and she bought it through ebay and it's costly. I used to be an Ebay freak, but I am living on my savings now, so did not shop through ebay now. We later went to Taka as I wanted to show her an Anna Sui bag, the bag is so 'tai tai', we both love it very much, but we have to purchase 2 of the Anna Sui perfumes to get the bag. However, I search through yahoo auction ytd and found someone selling the bag for $45, well.. I don't think I will buy it, it's too white and well.. the handle is too long, not very easy to hang it over the wrist. We went to sample Anna Sui perfume too, I love the Dolly Girl limted edition Ooh La Love, the scent is so fruity and it smell so sweet. I love to get that perfume, but it's expensive, $56 for a 30ml, too bad my birthday is in Nov, can't request that for my birthday present, hahah!

After that, went to Wisma Topshop, and Ying was like intending to buy the whole Topshop clothes home, every clothes she saw, she would exclaimed, "Wow so cheap! so nice!" then "Does it look nice on me??" I replied, "Yes, very sweet!" But well, it's the clothes that is sweet looking, not you hor Ying! hehehe!! *giggles*

Went to watch Spiderman 2 at 9.30pm and I was so blur that I purchased the wrong row of tickets. When I was buying the tix, I chose the 5th-6th row from the back, but well, I actually thought that the screen is the back row and thus in the end, we are siting the 5th-6th row, this made the sound so loud and the image so big, the movie is like so real.

Spiderman is a great movie to catch, kinda forgotten how Spiderman 1 is, but the sequel is really good. I love Peter Parker!! Lol!

Damn fucking angry this afternoon!!! I remembered wrongly the time for my driving lesson today, thought I booked 2 lessons, 12.45pm and 2.40pm, but actually, it's 10.30am and 12.45pm. I missed the 10.30am lesson, and there goes my $60.00, there's no way I can replaced the missed lesson with another one, in addition, I need to book another lesson and that cost me another $60.00, dammit!!! Why am I getting so disoriented nowadays?? I hate the mistake I made!!! I HATE IT!!!!

Min|4:33 PM|