<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Monday, July 12, 2004

Went for driving again today, booked 2 lessons 2.40pm and 4.40pm, CS mentioned that after I've missed 1 lesson I will surely not miss anymore lesson now. Indeed, I was constantly checking the date and time, was afraid that I will miss another lesson or remembered the time wrongly and be late for the lesson.

In the morning, I received a voice msg from a company, and I called backed, they have invited me to an interview this Friday and I am thrilled, to be able to get an offer for an interview, it's like 50% way there for the job. I am so broke now that I hope I can successfully get the job.

I'm a little worried about the interview now, never been to any interview, except for the Guardian Pharmacy job which I got it like in 1998, that was donkey years back, and sales job and office job will have totally different type of interviews. I hope I won't be so nervous and can't speak well during the interview.

Was suppose to help CS browse through the stuff for his university in the states and make a report for him. Well, I guess I was just pure lazy, but I did look through some part of it and the whole process is like so complicated and it makes my head spin just but looking at paragraphs and paragraphs of words. I suppose, in the end, I will still help him to gather some of the important stuff to take note of and that will be case close for me.

Yesterday, in friendster I received a msg which I think was quite a surprise msg. It was from CS youngest sister, she is only 12 years old and she is playing friendster now, I seriously think that friendster is not something for a 12 year old girl, she is simply too young, told CS about it but he simply don't care much.

Have 2 driving lessons tomorrow again, I swear I am going to leave my house early tmr, hate to squeez with the students from 1sr Toa Payoh Pri and Sec sch. The primary school kids are still alright, my oh my, the secondary kids are some nasty ah bengs that go shouting their way in the bus, they are so irritating.. Hehehe!! but there's some good looking ones too! hahah! I'm 22 and they are like.. well.. consider a Sec 4 kid.. 16.. Lol!!! that's 6 years difference!! hahahah!!!

LOVE is like our shadow. It runs away when we chase after it, but when we walk towards the sunlight, it follows us.

Min|11:40 PM|