Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
I haven't been blogging for a long long time.. Is one month consider long?
I was just so busy with my work, working OT everyday eventhough there's no necessity. I just love the OT pay, 1.5times my normal pay, I really don't mind working just half an hour more.
I got my SIM 3rd year results this Thur and luckily I passed all, and I improved 10 marks each for my lowest score last year and for my highest score last year. I am happy, as I think I really did study harder this time. I always didn't do well for my 1st year exam, same applies to my Poly exam for the 1st year. If I were to do a few marks better for my 2nd year in SIM, I think I will get a 2nd upper honours. That is a 'IF' only.
Went CS house to play mahjong yesterday and I lost $30. Bloody hell! has been rather cash tight recently, I don't know what I have spent on, but my savings account just couldn't increase eventhough I got my pay every week.
I was quite angry with CS ytd when we were playing mahjong. It was a afternoon, the sun was bright and he said that the mirror reflections is affecting him. Then he drawn down all the blinds and lighted the room. The colour of the light is orange , I was wearing my specs and could not get use of it since I have been wearing contact lenses everyday. Therefore I was feeling rather dizzy and having a headache. In addition, to make things worst, there is the orange light, I cant even see the mahjong properly in thr dim room with that orange light on. Damm fucking pissed. I show my displease, and ask to draw up the blind, but CS just dont care and said that I am spoiled, cant he be more considerate and more thoughtful. Can drawing up the blind kill him?
CS told me about this MTV from a Korean song, the title is "Because I'm a Girl" or "Because I'm a Woman". He told me about the content of the story of the MTV, it was such a sad sad story. I've look around for the MTV for quite some time and I finally found it and downloaded it. Watched it this noon, and I weep after watching it, it was really a sad story, although it may be a simple story but it was so touching. In case anyone reading my blog and wanted to know what MTV I am talking about, I can send the MTV to you, it's 80mb, so be prepare to wait for the transfer.
"The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see, and knows what the mind can't understand."
Min|7:21 PM|