Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
My 10 days leave are ending soon, so sad..
Apparently, it's like a 3 weeks break for me, I had a 5 days MC from a minor operation I had on 23 April 2005, was staying at home for that few days until its Friday, 29 Apr and I went to meet Ying at Bishan J8 to discuss about the Taiwan trip. I was so excited about the trip, Ying and I were like saying, our future meetings will be at Taiwan, not at Orchard Rd anymore. LOL! We have upgraded liao!
I will be going back to that suckiest workplace on the 17th May, I wonder how the other colleagues are getting on now? Hope that all of them are coping well. I will only be working 8 days for the month of May, as there's Vesak day on Sunday, 23rd May, Monday is a Holiday. Not bad for a 8 days work and getting a one month's pay. LOL!
I packed quite a lot of stuff for my trip and I realised how horrible I am being a GREEN FREAK! Out of the 7 tops I brought along, 6 tops are green in color, OMG! I think I am sick of green now! and my SHOE are GREEN too! Fortunately for the people out there, I didn't bring a GREEN bag along. LOL! Maybe I will look like the Incredible HULK if I am covered with GREEN... LOL!
Taiwan was fun but things aren't that cheap in some sense, the best bargain I had will be a GREEN bag (green again...) at the night market(ye shi) in Tai Zhong for NT100, that's about S$5 only! CHEAP! CHEAP!! Next bargain will be 2 pairs of earrings for NT150, cheap again! which makes one pair only about S$4, for that kind of design SG will be selling at around S$6.90 the cheapest! I think I bought quite a lot earrings in Taiwan, a total of 5 pairs.
My other 'xue bing' possessions are 6 tops (only one is green color. LOL!!), 2 cardigans (CHEAP!! NT100 each only), 2 pants (not very cheap, NT950 for both), 1 capri(NT300 each), 1 PUMA bag (NT700, according to Dap, the addidas freak, it's very cheap. I have to sign my card with that purchase as I have spent quite a lot of cash for all the other purchases), Anna Sui comestics (include 1 eyelash curler, 2 mascaras, 1 lip rouge and 1 very nice pouch, all these for NT2,400) and other misc things... The only cons of shopping in Taiwan is that no trying of tops is allowed, therefore, all tops have been bought in 'aga-ration'.
On the whole, I would want to re-visit Taiwan again, maybe just Taipei will do. Shop at Wu Fen Pu during weekends as we went there twice, once during weekday the other during weekends and found out that the price the shopkeepers quote are rather different, it cost lower during weekends and of course Shi Lin Ye Shi, how can we still shop in Addidas and Watson when it's like 12 midnight in Singapore.
Min|4:18 PM|