<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Monday, May 16, 2005

WHICH ONE??!!!

Which mobile phone should I buy??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Samsung Z107
Our various mobile phone operators are selling the phone as per below:-
Singtel - N.A
M1- S$788 (2 year plan)
Starhub- S$588 (2 year plan- S$29.40/mth)

The next one which I have been aiming is this:-
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Samsung E720C
Our various mobile phone operators are selling the phone as per below:-
Singtel - S$638 (2 year plan)
M1- N.A
Starhub- N.A

This one looks a lot like E700, perhaps an upgraded version with MP3 and video recording.

I really like these 2 phones a lot, classy design! I always wanted to get E700 previously, simply love the design but E720 only has blue color, if it has the red color, I am sure to get it! $600+ is too steep, wish that M1 and Starhub will be launching this phone soon.

Can anyone give me any opinions which phone should I be getting? Obviously, my budget is actually S$500 and below, seems like both price of the phones exceeded my budget..

Min|1:27 PM|