<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Met up with two old friends separately on Thursday and Friday. Thursday was with Eileen, my primary and secondary classmate, we know each other when we are 10 years old! OMG so we have known each other for like 13 years! That's more than a decade. Incredible! Had our chat and felt that she is the only secondary school friend I've keep in contact with. I wonder how I manage to drift away from friends so easily. It was comfortable meeting with Eileen, perhaps is that 13 year bond that we had. It is just so pleasant to speak with her, just like my two cousins, no matter how long we didn't meet up, we 3 always have never ending topic to talk about, and they just know me from head to toe, just like how I know them from left to right too.

Then met up with Shu En just now, my forever 38 good friend and the best pal for gossip! Hahaha!! Know En since poly, that means when I am 17 and all the way to SIM, thus our friendship has last for around 6 years already. I wonder how time really just slip away, those school days when we tend to talk all way through the lectures, esp in SIM.

She is still the spoiled missy and that attitude of hers never changed. Although she is the spoiled one but she is always very understanding and always tend to listen to people's problem and always giving her 2 cents worth. I felt happy for her that she got a boyfriend now and her bf treats her very well. Felt really happy for her. Just like when Alice got a bf whom care so much for her, I felt so happy for them. At least, En will still bother to meet up with me and she is not totally blinded by love.

Haven't been meeting up with the poly group for a very long time, WS, Xiuer, Cuihui, Lisa and many more(but these few are the ones who will always attempt to come when they is a gathering). Miss all of them!!

Min|12:48 AM|