<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Was watching the recorded channel U 'Jue Dui Superstar' and realised that Singapore also has sooo many thick-skinned people around. Some aunties and uncles around age 30++ still dare to participate in these kind of competition. And the best part is... they are not even good enough.. meaning... they are BAD! Some young guys and girls too.. a lot all don't look handsome n pretty and their singings are just soooo bad.. And they have the courage to go and take part..

I remembered when my boss talked to me regarding Helen's resignation and he was telling me that she doesn't know that she's not up to the standard and when people tell her that she just can't handle stress, she refused to admit the fact that she is not up to the standard. I told him that's human, everyone will like to know and believe that they are good and they are always on the mark, but when being critised, they hate the critism and will and always think that they are just good. Only people whom graciously accept all critism is the ultimate winner, learn from mistakes and accept critism and allow room for improvement. No one is always good in everything, everyone needs to learn and master the knowledge. Many failures can be seen from American Idol, many of those ang mohs just think that they are so great and just couldn't accept any critism from anyone.

I never regretted to start working after my 'O' Levels, even if the place is Guardian Pharmacy. I believed it's not the kind of work I need to do, but is the learning and growing process that is very valuable to me. I interact with the outside world at the age 16 and I picked up many life experiences and that's why I am more matured than many people around me.. even my colleagues older than me are not as matured as me. I told my boss during my interview that I would not be what I am today if I did not start to work at 16. Perhaps, I am merely a useless bum and have no aim in my life.

It could be due to my character or my horoscope.. we are ambitious and capable people. I always tell people that even in school, I must not fail a single subject and embarrass myself. Even if I am not the top, I will not and never wanna be the bottom. There's a difference between a person who always wanna win and a person who don't wanna lose. I am the latter. There isn't a need to be better than everyone but as long as I am not the last, nothing matters.

Ambitious I am. And yet very emotional, everytime when I watched those charity show and when they are airing those patient with all those illness always makes me feel that I am such a fortunate person and being able to sit in front of the TV. My tears will always without any signal started to fall down.. Soon my throat will feel tight. And when I see people close to me cry, I will start to cry too. Just like when Siew Yin and Helen left the company. My tears just flowed down, can't control at all. The more I wanna control myself from crying, the more I teared. I cried even when I was watching cartoon, Lilo and Stitch, the part when Stitch was reading or looking at a storybook with a page on a mother duck with little ducklings following her. He thought of his family and I started crying.. I think I value my family a lot, being the youngest and so pampered, I received the best my family can offered me. Therefore, I always feel that I am so much fortunate than many people. Just feel so lucky that I have a family like mine now.

I LOVE MY FAMILY!! DADDY, MOMMY AND MY BROTHER!

Min|4:18 PM|