<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Yesterday, when I switch on my PC and the MSN was on, I saw someone online and I suppose that person is backed from holiday in Europe. Am I totally transparent? Y didn't msn me? But do I care to msn that person? LOL!!! Apparently, the answer is a BIG NO!!!

I felt that I am a freed person now when I deleted all the sms when my hp was changed. 6 months and counting, that's how long we didn't see each other. But, it's a relieve that there won't be anymore nuisance calls around 11.30pm - 12mn when I was about to sleep and prepare for work the next day and all I heard was another person voice.

Maybe someone who knows exactly what a person I am and the person is someone whom I know exactly. Same year, same sign, same attitude, same background. Is that a coincidence? Or am I the only one who presumed all the similarities.

A taker and never a giver, that is the person!

I am 99% sure that I need happiness and the taker 100% definitely can't provide me with any.

I'll bless the taker with my sincerest wish.

‘知道的时候, 永远不会太迟’

Min|11:36 PM|