Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
$3, that is my winning for about 4-5 hrs of mahjong. Initially, I won $30 and luckily I won $30 that served as a cushion for my losses at the later stage. Perhaps, I lost my concentration again very fast, or perhaps the 'feng shui' of the seat which I sat initially was really good.
Was planning to eat ban mian with Ying in Bishan, missed those days when we gathered at the Qiu Lian Ban Mian and gossip lots and lots of things.. In the end, we pity poor Alex, lost $30 liao.. and accompany to eat dinner with him.
We happened to tok about old fotos and thus was very eager to look at those young pix of Alex, therefore, went to his house. His mother digged out a lot of fotos, got Alex naked one too!! wahahaha!! and Alex in make-up, ooo so he cosplayed when he is young, so stylo!! wahahah!!
I love looking at fotos, mayb becoz I am very 38!! wanna kpo about how ppl look like in the past. I tink my frens will faint if they see my pix from the past, looks like a big piece of fat shit!! although not slim now too.. but previously really look a big dinosaur.. look at my passport foto will noe liao!! those were the bad bad secondary days!! wahahah!!! Mayb should burn those fotos away!!!! super disgusting!!! those were my dark days!! whahaha!!
Thereafter, watched Alex bro played PS2.. Naruto game, some are stupid challenges, for eg: doing push up, and then walking with their hands.. wahahah!! it seems sooo lame. Then Alex showed us the game 'Fatel Frame' and it seems like a good game, eerie and scary, but too 3D, I dont really like.
In conclusion, it is good to rot at one person place, very comfortable and able to talk crap and enjoy too, dont have to go out and can't tink of any place to go, in the end, always stand ard the street and talk crap too.. LOL! at least at someone house, can still lie down and relax.
It's a nice saturday spent.
Min|1:30 AM|