<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Had a gathering with my poly friends on Saturday. The attendance is pathetic! Since when our poly gathering become a small group of only 5-6 people.. We used to have chalets and BBQ and dinner with a bunch of like at least 10 people. Guess, it all happens when everyone has their own commitments.. we all are not the time when there's only project to do during weekends. Some friends went oversea and some just disappear and some were just not called up by us.. LOL! Those are just friends you don't need to keep in touch with. Pointless to ask them along and asking superficial question.. like 'How r u doing lately?' or rather.. 'How's your work now?' and blah blah blah.. n thereafter.. the conversation will just end..

I was in charge of contacting the guys, Alice n Shu En.. coz Xiu Er knows that I won't want to contact Shir and Jes.. Hahaha!! She is sooo correct! She knows me too well!! In the end, as usual.. CS and Alice won't reply to my sms.. Shu En as usual.. got appointment on Saturday but won't blame her as she is not close with the rest of the group. Perhaps I am used to Alice not replying to my sms.. but when I read her Friendster blog.. it seems like.. everyday she is with her bf.. so that concludes bf means no friends.. I think if it was a few years back when people didnt even bother to reply a sms to mention that they are not free I probably will start to bitch about that person. I think I have started to not care for a lot of things these few years.

In the end, the people whom turns up at our poly gathering are Xiu Er (the chairman), Diana (really have to applaud for this ger.. she did not attend any class with us, just that she is XE best fren, she will still always join us), Shir, Wei Song and Guoming.. The gathering was planned to be at 1.30pm.. That sounds so early to me.. Therefore, I sms XE early in the morning to tell her that I got something on and thus will be late.. I didnt mention how late I am.. LOL! actually.. there's nothing on for me that morning.. I was just trying to slowly take my time and drag myself there.. I must be crazy if I were to go there at 1.30pm to look at Shir for sooo many hours!

Reached PS Cartel as around 3pm I supposed.. And as usual.. Shir started to bitch about lateness.. She mentioned that WS only msg XE at ard 2.15pm to mention that he will be late and at least I am better.. I sms at ard 10am+ to mention that I will be late. LOL!! I know her style toooo well.. that's why I sms XE early in the morning to mention that I am going to be late.. If not I will be the one at the chopping board. Then shortly when WS reached.. Shir started to nag about his lateness. Oh Shir!! C'mon can you spare us and perhaps urself.. Please dont burry yourself with a pile of principles!! You can't bring ur holy principles to your grave when u die! so C'mon! please throw them out of the window.. LOL!!! (*bet.. the next time.. she will still nag about ppl who is late*)

And holy crap.. she can allow herself to earn $1550 per month only!!! that means deduct CPF.. tat is gg to be $1240.. WTF.. that is like my expenditure per month!! haahahah!! and as usual.. she is giving herself all the excuses that she is not gg to leave her present company.. only after the bonus.. oooh please.. if u job hop and get a pay rise.. the monthly pay rise can just offset the amount u can get for ur bonus.. tat explains y she always fail her accounting.. (*oopss... personal attack now*)

I think I can continue to bitch about Shir non-stop.. well.. better stop it.. if not it will be pages and pages long.. I will bitch to Shu En only next time.. only Shu En understands my bitching! LOL!!!

On the whole, the gathering is very fun, the 1st moment when I saw my frens again.. I have this awkward feeling, however, after a few mins of warm up we started to talk whatever issues around the world.. or in SG.. From comestic surgery to the drowning incidents, the amputated bodies part and to entertainment.. Superstar.. the 19 yr old ger whom drove a Merc SLK whose name is also branded.. Chanel.. LOL!!! I always feel comfortable with them.. perhaps we did spend 3 yrs of poly together and constant gathering after our poly graduate. It just feel comfortable to spend my afternoon with them.

Initially, I was afraid that it will be bored for my poly gathering and that I can go off early if it is really bored... therefore, was trying to get alex, ying or mond to come out.. Therefore, I met up with alex n mond in the evening.. ying joined us only in the night.. the Poly gathering ended when I wanted to leave.. was walking with Shir to the mrt and I said that I am gg to take mrt to orchard.. her 1st reply was.. ooo okie.. go orchard then can take bus 143 home.. -_________- *pengzzzz* since when I wanna go home at such an early hour during Saturday!! then I told her that I wanna meet my frens.. Shortly after when we parted.. I sms XE.. bitch to her about Shir.. 'kinda funny and naive' reply.. I was telling XE that I where got like her.. sooo AUNTIE.. saturday also need to go home early and my house at TPY.. DG is just a few stn away from my TPY.. why do I have to go all the way to orchard to take BUS, when orchard stn is just 3 stn away from TPY!!??!!! DO i still have bus consession stamp?? there's no rebate at all if I take bus.. Can she wake up her auntie mind!!??!

In conclusion.. the purpose of this poly gathering is to let me have the chance to bitch about Shir in future.. LOL!!! that's kinda great too.. looks like I have many things to tell Shu En the next time when I meet her..

Min|11:43 PM|