Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
I think I should be sleeping early every night.
Think an average of 6-7hrs of sleep is not enough for me.. I think I need more than 8 hrs! That would mean that I need to sleep by 11pm as I woke up at 7am every weekday morning. 11pm??!! Well impossible, there's still tv programme to watch at 11pm..
Guess why I really think that I need to sleep early...
I lost my beautiful mesmerizing eye!!! NO!! NO!!! I am not blind!! LOL!!
I think I will always have a problem with my double eye lid when I do not have enough sleep. I remembered when I was still studying in SIM and those late nights online and on phone make my eyes unbalanced. My left eye has only doubled eye-lid but the right eye has tripled eye-lid.. LOL!! Yeah! I have tripled eye-lid and that explains why I have a pair of deep eyes (as ying always mentioned).. It is my mum genes that I have tripled eye-lid or izzit just extra skin on my eye.. LOL!! I remembered those days in SIM.. I look really sleepy with my unbalanced eyes.. Then when the exams are round the corner.. I started to have sufficient rest as there's no lectures to attend.. and thus my pair of tripled eye-lid are regained!
NOW!!! the unbalanced eyes are due to my right eye haveing doubled eye-lid and my left has tripled. It's so ugly!! couldn't get use of that eye with the doubled eye-lid. It all started last thursday I supposed when I realised that my 3rd fold is only half.. the other line runs out.. I sense something wrong.. it remained the same all the way until this afternoon, when I was going to the office toilet and found out that the 3rd fold has been gone!! It became a doubled eye-lid eye... SAD...
Therefore, my resolution for the month of JULY is to sleep early. The latest is to stay until 12.30am no later than that. If not my eyes will be unbalanced! Looks like a freak!! LOL!
Min|11:47 PM|