<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, July 15, 2005

It was a night of mix emotions, sad and joyous..

The sad part is I was at Shu Ping's hse for her father's wake, it was a really sad sad real story here. Ping's mother passed away about 3 years back from a stroked and since then she has been living with her father only as she is the only child. And a few days back her father passed away too. When I saw her sms, I was like WTF!!! Why unfortunate things have to happen to her? Her family is rather poor with her father doing some odd jobs and when I went into her house for the 1st time a few year back, I was surprised that her house is very different from mine, old furnished and 3 room flat. I sympathize her very much.. She does not have a good job offer too, always getting lousy job with lousy colleagues around. Her life is such a bitter one. I didn't meet up with the girls from secondary for a very very long time, a year? or maybe more, didn't know that Ping's father went for some operation to remove a tumour, but Bing mentioned that Ping's father was recovery from the operation and yet passed away while recuperating at home, apparently, the death is unknown, natural death. I presume her father may not have the will to live any longer since his partner has already left the world and they are probably living in quite a miserable state. Poor Ping, she is an orphan now.. She has no siblings and heard that her r/s with her relatives are not on a very good terms, therefore, she has no one to turn to when she needs help.

Ping seem rather strong when we attend the wake just now, mayb the sadness is over and she noes that it is time to move on with her life. I wish that she has a pleasant future ahead of her. Really wish for the best for her.

The sad part is over when William came over to the wake, he is my brother during sec sch days! The forever 'zhong se qing you' brother! Eventhough we didn't see each other for a very long time but the bond is still there, very comfortable with his presence. Next, while William, Bing and I are talking about Irene, suddenly I saw Irene and Vicky walking towards us.. and with a guy.. wearing shirt and pants and I love to see guys in formal wear, they simply look soo charming!! Initially, I couldn't register who is that person until I saw his face!!! It was ERIC!!!! OOOOMMMG!!!! He is my secondary school crush! He attended same primary school with me, I think we sat together when we are in primary 4 or 5, then he transferred to a better class, those EM1 class, and thus we lost contact. I got into STSS and tot I never have a chance to see him again, but then, when St Theresa High was about to close down, all their students came over to STSS when we are in Sec 3, and once again.. We became classmates again.

The moment when I saw him, I couldn't believe he will come, we are all from a different group during sec. Really shocked that he will come by. However, I was happy to see a guy I like from like 7-8 years ago. How things changed.. I didn't see him at all since we graduated from Secondary. It is like 7 years! OMG! that is hell long!! Never even met him on the street.

Well, my heart still pound when I saw him arrived, just a very short one. LOL!! When I have a second look at him and I realize, why does he look a bit like Ah Da!! LOL!! small eyes de.. very similiar.. or izzit all guys with small eyes looks similiar? He is not handsome at all! I wondered why I have a crush with him when I was young. Last time still think that he looks like Daniel Chan.. OMG!! I think I must have made a huge mistake. Daniel Chan has big eyes and Eric eyes are small!

I think I opened up alot, seems to be very talkative, he talks a lot too, and he is working in IRAS now, its at Novena, it's so near Toa Payoh!! but I dont think I will have a chance to bump into him at Toa Payoh, my working area is at Raffles.. think impossible. At least, we exchanged mobile number, LOL! you noe what i will do!!!

He seems to know quite a lot about banks, I am impressed. I like guys who are smarter and more intelligent than me, just like why I was attracted to CS previously. Basically, I wanna gain from them instead of they are the one gaining. He mentioned that I am prettier now, (can you all imagine, how ugly I look last time??) LOL! I was flattered!! Then he took a look at hp and saw that 'deceiving' pix of mine, and he commented that I look very pretty on that pix, like a japanese. LOL!! I felt more flattered now! I really can use that pix to deceive the whole world! LOL!!

I miss Ramesese too! The handsome dude with a very strong interest in History and a very smart but lazy guy. Hope that I can see that friend if I got the chance. Heard Eric said, Ram moved to Dover, well, that makes it harder for me to bump into him, I am in the north and he is in the west.

I am still thinking about Eric now.. LOL! the 1st thing I did when I went back home is to dig out those sec sch fotos and I wondered why I like this guy.. LOL! but but but... yeah.. I am thinking of him now.. looks like the old crush has come back and haunt me.. wahahahah!!!

It is such a dilemma it is suppose to be a sorrow wake and yet it seems like a long lost sec sch fren gathering. thanks to vicky, whom sms the guys about this wake and thus enable me to see Eric again! I wish that I can get to see Leonard too!! The indonesia guy from 3E that got Ashurah and me crazy over him! He is such a charmer!

Min|12:32 AM|