<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, July 23, 2005

It's a Friday! and I am back home by 9pm, went to buy shoes, bags and clothes hahah!! shopping again. No money liao!! still keep on spending! Dad want us to contribute $100 each month for the car, well, it's actually quite worth it, $100/mth for 5 years, that means I spend $6000 to get a car, not a bad bargain!

Was initially so excited about this Sunday as Dad say going to place an order for the car, but too bad 4th aunt is not free on this weekend, therefore, I think have to wait till next week. I wanna drive now!! Have been 1 mth + never drive liao since I last got my license.. Dunno still can remember all those traffic rules a not.. LOL!!! Ying and Kero... do u all still dare to sit in car in future? I may forget how to drive liao!! ahahah!!! Stress lehz!!

I think every month I have to deposit $500 to my UOB account and never gg to touch that account, just ultilize on my POSB account and let it maintain at a level, cannot decrease more than a certain amount, if not I think I never save when I put all my salary in my POSB account, keep thinking that I will have money in every month, never try or intend to save up some. I am damm poor!!!

Since mond went to South Africa, there isn't much activites in our group except for Mahjong. Last sat mahjong, tmr oso gg to play mahjong! hahah!! Since mond dunno how to play mahjong.. we make use of the days when he is not in SG to play our mahjong!! Ah Mond!!! learn mahjong please!! Who noes mayb you can earn a living out from playing mahjong! LOL!!! Hope that you are doing just fine in South Africa.. Think all of us miss you!

Need to sleep soon le.. Then tmr will have a clear mind to play mahjong, if not with my short concentration span I will surely lose money de!! no money le!! cannot lose too much!!!

Oh!! Please give me a high paying job!! PLEASE!!! Onegai shi masu!!!

Min|12:17 AM|