Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
A NEW CAR!!!!
Yeah!!!! that's what I am going to get in about 3-4mths time!!! Just in time for my birthday! wahahaha!!! What a great timing!
My aunt is a car dealer, she recommended my dad to get a Toyota Vios, quite friendly on petrol usage and good maintenance. Well, I guess is sorta decided that we will be getting that. Initialy, dad still say wanna get a 2nd hand car, coz it's the 1st time we are on the road, might have some scratches here and there better don't spoil a new car. But think afterall new car are rather cheap now and the maintenance for an older car will be much troublesome, therefore, dad have decided on a new car!
I was soooo thrilled when I heard the news, but think we still nid some time to really ask my aunt to help us to settle this purchase.
So next time wait till mond got his license, we will have 2 cars to travel with!! Wooooo~~!! That is sooo great!! No more cabs!! now need t familiarise with all the roads liao!! hahaha!! then can go all places of Singapore liao! But I only noe bout CTE and PIE, the rest alll are stranger to me... Seldom use the rest of the expressways in SG.
Was watching VCD this afternoon, watching my Le Le movie, some low budget HK film, no meaning to the storyline, but my le le is the best!!! Soooooo handsome!!! Every sence of his are just soooo perfect!! Every angle are just soooo handsome and cool. If only I got such a handsome boyfriend!!! Everyday look at him oso wun feel sianz!! hahahah!!! My LE LE!!!! HEHEHEH!!!
Min|8:18 PM|