Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
Played mahjong again this afternoon at Alex house. Played from around 1pm+ to 11pm+!! WOW!! 10 hours!! very very tiring, luckily I sleept early ytd, have full 9-10 hrs of sleep and thus was able to be very concentrated throughout the game. I was able to 'keng' and try to make 'da pai' and the best thing is, my luck is always there, won quite a handful of 5 tais which is $6.40/$12.80. That allowed me to win up to $75 in total. I haven't been winning for a very long time. I don't even remember if I ever won so much before a not.. I did lose $120+ before, but win $75, I doubt never. Perhaps, last time not working and thus when I lost a few dollars I will take it very hard, then my concentration will drop and I feel very aggitated when my tiles are very bad. Ppl say that one cannot be aggitated if not the tiles will no go your way. I think I truly understand this sentence of advice today. Didn't lose my cool today, perhaps I was winning that's why. LOL!
End of a weekend just by playing mahjong. Well, the whole day sitting there is a bit tiring, but mahjong is really a very fast way to kill time.
Tmr, going to car showroom in the morning, gg to purchase our car tmr. But I am a bit stress that I may not be driving that good. As I know myself, I didn't learn and listen to the instructor when they are teaching me, I am just so stubborn. I'm STRESSED!!
Min|12:16 AM|