Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
Just now saw Jes online in msn and took the initiative to chat with her, she tot that I am still angry about her, well, I think the anger just got over after a few months later. I am not angry with her anymore, instead feel that at least I can find one person to chat with me on a Sunday late night. I just dont feel like sleeping coz if I go to sleep, it will be a Monday and that means work again!
She asked me what does my msn 'Wo de Le Le' means.. CS, my BF or Yu Wen Le!!! OMG!!! CS as my le le??!!! tat's kinda an unlikely situation!! but IF my bf were to be YU WEN LE!!! tat's a good news to hear!! wahahah!! I am day dreaming!!!
Min|1:25 AM|