Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
Was watching the channel U show with Chilam and while the show end the sub-theme song is sang by Chilam -'又一天'. Remembered that we like this song a lot, when SCV was boardcasting this show, CS fell in love with this song and in order to let me listen to that song only (which seldom played in the drama) he recorded the show and passed me the tape and let me listen to it. I still remembered that I try so hard to find out the song title so that I can d/l for him. I search all forums of Chilam and the drama, took quite sometime to find out what I wanted.
Can't imagine that all these happened actually last year. Time really files, no more feelings for him but when the intro of that song started to play, suddenly feel rather sad. It was a sad song indeed.
Was watching the result of Superstar and Derrick got eliminated. Towards the end of the show, he sung '很想你' for the last time, that was the song he sang during the revival round and it touched many ppl's heart, including mine. He sang the song with so much feeling just now. It is a really nice song. Heheheh!! I am trying to d/l the song now, found out that the song is sang by '张智成'.. a nice guy with a good vocal, should be a superb nice song!
Min|12:41 AM|