Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
The week of work is ending real soon, it just ended for me when I finished my work today. I dont hv to go to work the next morning as I am going to a full day training with lunch and 2 tea breaks provided in a hotel! Weeeeee~~!!! I love it!! Cant wait to get out of that stuffy, dark and unpleasant office! So it's gotta be 4 days of work for this week and it's national day next week, therefore, it's 4 days of work too! Mayb I can plan to gte MC on the 3rd week of the month, I wish I could, but no one knows how to cover my job, my partner is new, my supervisor is new too. It sucks that a clerical has to teach her supervisor how to authorise things, y dont they just promote me! AMEX sux big time! and that big boss is just another person who simply dont care much. They all sux big time!
Enuff of bitching! Gotta enjoy my early weekend tomorrow!
Min|12:10 AM|