Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
WILLY WONKA!!! Hehehe!! It is a very good movie. I have not enjoyed a movie for a very long period time, i don't know since when. 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' is such an enjoyable movie to watch, relaxing and it can make you laugh your lungs out. LOL!! Am I being too exagerrated? I managed to know how the indians get the 'dot' on their forehead from the movie.. LOL!! Ying knows what I am saying!! wahahah!!! The songs in the movie is very very hilarious, think the soundtrack is worth the buy. The songs are all so cheerful and crappy, it will just make you laugh and sway along with the music.
And the show has Johnny Depp too.. Told ying that I wanna watch every Johnny Depp show next time. He is sooo charming!! wahhaha!!
Min|12:36 AM|