Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
WTF!!! WTF!!! Junyang lost to that blind guy in Superstar.
I am not trying to be mean that a blind guy shouldn't win these kind of singing competition but are you trying to say that a blind can be a superstar? My definition of a superstar is someone who has the looks and has the vocal and is appealing to the crowd. Damm angry! there must be a lot of sympathy votes for Kelvin. If only, the voting system is on a one person per vote basis, then we will be able to justify who is the real superstar. Although I dont see the winner for this competition to be a real superstar in the chinese market but at least get someone who is more eligible for the name as a superstar.
I wont be surprised that Kelly will eventually lose to that Kelvin. Dammit!!!
Talking about Superstar, saw Silver at Far East Plaza yesterday and well she does look pretty, big eyes and 2 dimples, but the bottomline is... I still dont like her. She has this proud face and those kind of 'I will never lose' face. A bitch to me. Whahah!!!
Enuff of the complaints.. LOL!! I just need a passage to simmer down my anger.. And here it is...
Min|12:26 AM|