<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Apparently, I am not going to HK for the migration thing. Kinda upset as this is a rare opportunity in my own personal development, a bigger view outside Singapore, more exposure, more maturity..

Well, but if I were to go to HK, eventually I will be ended up working for the HK operations, that means new supervisor, new manager. I just had a new manager on board 3 weeks back, imagine a new manager again if I were to join the HK team.. Seems rather tiring and I will need to take time to adapt to that new manager. I was not chosen because ultimately, there will be a new manager for the HK team, the HK team will not be headed by my manager whom headed our Singapore team, which initially, there are plans that my manager will head SG and HK team. Apparently, my manager did not want me to go as she is afraid that she will lose an experience staff in SG team. I would call that selfishness, she keep me in SG team for her own sake, her aim is to have a stable dept.. If my pay increment for next year is not big, I will be sure that I will find myself a new job, they just dont compensate equally to the amount of work we do and the ability we have.

Each day just passed by when working... Laze around and try to do my work slowly so that I will have things to do, surf the net and listen to songs.. It's such a boring day, how I wish that I will be in my house doing the things I like.. playing pc, blast the music and sleep...

WORK SUCKS!!!!!

Min|10:56 PM|