Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
'Stairway to Heaven' is such a sad drama! I have this eagerness to buy the VCD since yesterday after finished watching the episode and I thought I better hold on to it. I still went to check out the price the VCD is sold at, it cost $29.00 and thus I did not buy it.
After watching the episode today, finally, I log on to my computer and decided to search the yahoo auction to see if the VCD is available. As expected it is selling at a cheaper price than the VCD shop and thus I've decided to click the 'buy price' and well, I bought the VCD. I can't wait any longer to watch the drama!
Was told by my manager that I may be asked to go to HK in Nov or Dec to help out in the Hk migration but it all have to depend on how my colleague can pick up my things at this period. How I wish I really can go, I need a break for that damm boring office and of coz, a chance to travel for work, that is some exposure that are rare. I hope I am the one elected!!! Pray for me guys!!
Min|11:40 PM|