Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
Was quite a tiring last week, didn't hv enough slp throughout mon to fri, didn't slp at any time b4 1am I suppose.. play maple, watch vcd and fri hangout with my colleagues.
After dinner supposedly for Clarices' farewell, Alicia, Serene and I intended to have a Club 23 hangout of coz minus my buddy, Li Ying.. Serene was suppose to meet 2 of her male friend, but she tot tat they will be boring so she intended to ditch them and stick to alicia and I. Then as a nice person Serene is, she was feeling uncomfortable that she ditched them, so I suggested that mayb we can ask her 2 frens to join us. In the end, the 2 guys were in NUS guild, located in suntec and we just happened to be in suntec so we ended up in NUS guild house.
I was quite cranky that night, coz Alicia and Serene both are also cranky too, we complained about our boss, our work, our pay and everyting related to work. It is the 1st time I c alicia let loose her steam, probably she is upset bout the HK migration stuff. Initially we are looking for club with live bands and I suggested club momo, then as found out, NUS guild also has live band and I was trying to be funny making this statement that if the band is not good, I will go up and sing!!!! They teased me with this statement I made the whole night... But seriously, there's no live band, it's a solo one man show, but the guy really pull it through by himself, he plays the keyboard and sings terribly well!! *APPLAUD* Drank lychee martini, cheap cheap only $6 per glass, but i only had one glass, the rest of the time is talking and laughing along with alicia and serene and her frens. Feels good to talk about banking stuff again, as Serene graduate from NUS finance her frens too.. so it really feels good to tok about finance stuff again.. just like what CS and I will do or my poly frens and I will do... we are always surrounded by finance news, banks merging.. banks pay, banks operations.. I love talking some 2 cents worth of my knowledge with ppl whom have 2 cents worth of knowledge too..
Began rotting at home on Saturday, as no one decided what to do for Sat.. so I played maple, watch vcd... then finally there's a conclusion... so watch movie.. somewer near.. and somewer near will always be Bishan J8!!! Cheers!! Watched 'The longest yard' with ying and mond, alex came later. The movie was some crappy show that made me laugh my lungs out! Too bad for me that I have to attend some wedding function in the noon today, didn't join them for Thai disco!!! I wanna look for my wolverine handsome dude again!!! and heard that Alex got approached by an ah gua!!!! wahahahah!!!!!!1 BTH siah!! made me luff until pengzzzzzzz
Min|11:39 PM|