Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
It has been a month since I blogged, busy with work, busy with playing maple and busy with hanging out with my buddies!!
We are constantly hanging out like 2-3 times a week, sometimes even 3days in a row, Friday, Saturday and Sunday... Sunday is usually my family day, but these 2 weeks has been mahjong Sunday for me. It also feels good that I won for the 2 mahjong days. Heheheh!!! Who don't love to win?
Every weekend is filled with joy and cheers, hanging out with my beloved friends is such a blissful event. They are all my happiness pills! Wahahaha!!!
Can't wait to go Thailand!
I can find more Ah Jocksssss there!! Hahahah!!!
How I wish my leave will come soon and my holiday too, can't wait to break free that sucky workplace. Everyone sucks except Alicia and Serene, my club 23 member! Cheerssss!!!
Min|10:23 PM|