<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Finally all the stuff for the Thailand trip has been finalised, the air tix, the hotel... I swear if next time we were to go Thailand again, we can settle the air tix, the hotel accomodation all by ourselves. Don't fucking depend on any tour agency!

I am getting freaking broke this month, spent on the liqour and beer on my bday cost around $165, but the spending is worth while, it was just so great to spend bday celebration with friends! and all of them are my beloved friends!

Then almost every sat and sun I am out, sat in Thai D.. spent about around $30 each time for the drinks and the cab, $10, so sat nite out will always sum up to about $50 gone.. Then sun go KTV.. another $15 gone with meals taken.. another $10 gone. Then movies... although it's only one movie this month, but $10 gone again... my savings account is in deficit now... AH!!!! I hate to see that I have so little money in my savings! the feeling sux! Pay day is 25th!!! I pray for that day to come soon!

Thailand here we come! Alex, Mond, Ying and I... the invasion starts in 10 days time...

Happy!! Happy!!! Huat ah!

Min|1:58 PM|