<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Monday, December 12, 2005

He's my sweetest dream...

My cute puppy? as Alex mentioned he looks like a puppy jumping around the stage.. I wonder did I miss him when I am in Bangkok? Not really.. except for the 1st few days and when I am going back to SG. Thought was just a crush but it seems like true feelings, a very real dream indeed. Am I the very lucky one? or the unfortunate one? It's a dream.. I know it, yet still continue dreaming. But maybe I should really dream just once, haven't been dreaming for a very very long time, everything I do are just too realistic, never do anything out of the norm b4. Maybe it's just the time to do something out of the norm, for my life experience. Just let myself dream on for once.. Dream will always be a dream...

At last, Natt got a handphone at least, easier to get in contact with him, at least from ytd till now, he answered my call, and rtn my call when he missed my call... at least he seems sincere in some sense, or am I just blinded? I'm not yet blinded I supposed. Probably won't have much chance to see him too, his working hours and mine are the total opposite, and weekends not very possible too, he mentioned some sound test thingy... wonder if it's true.. (half believe, half don't)... His words 'kow jai mai?' still lingers around my brain, and I will always reply.. 'mai kow jai' LOL!!! Does love really cross no boundaries? Language barrier is not really a problem afterall.

I'm a bit disappointed that the shirt I bought for him in BKK is too big for him, he wears 'M' size. My 1st though is to buy 'M' size but the salesgirl say 'L'... well, so I bought a 'L' size, the shirt is the most expensive thing I bought in BKK. I think I am a bit crazy..

Had this very funny dream ytd, thinking that I was with Natt and when he removed his makeup, he turns out to be Sek Loso, LOL... I freaked out.. probably seen too many Sek Losos in Thailand street and in Thai D saw a few more Sek's lookalike.. made me think of Natt as Sek... Told the my thai2crew buddies bout this today, laugh until siao! wahahahah!!!

It's 1am, in the next 2-3hrs, he will finish his show, will he call? I think I am freaking tire, I will be wonderwoman if I stay until 3am, crazy me, I still need to work. Min wake up!!!!!!!!! Don't dream tooooooooo deep!

Min|12:41 AM|