Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
X'mas is around the corner, last year x'mas in Amex, and this year too. I'm the only one left there, luckily Alicia is still there with me.
Haven't really did any x'mas shopping! OMG!!!! Gift exchange with my dear cousins, SHIT!!! what can I get for them?
Was so sick that I keep coughing as if I am going to cough my lungs out. The feeling sucks to the core. Took mc today, LOL! I am a slacker, spent $37 for a MC, but I don't mind spending the money, I really need the rest. Slept for long hours this afternoon. Felt so rejuvenated now. Though a bit drowsy after taking my cough syrup.
After knowing that I have mc for today, I called Natt up. Whahaha!!! I think I am bitch... mc suppose to rest at home, but I wanna ask him out? Bitch! Well, when he answered the call, I asked him what is he doing? He said he is playing internet. Ohhhh to my surprise, he actually knows how to play internet? Then shortly, I heard the sound of either Windows started or switch off. Ohhh, so he does know how to use the internet. LOL!!! I think I sorta stereotype that Thais are living in a rather fall back country than SG, thus they do not have the luxury to play computer, not to say internet, well looks like I was wrong. But in the end, he said he can't make it to go out, don't remember what reason he gave me, or perhaps I just don't understand what is he saying. After the call with Natt, I suddenly feel that I think I don't really like him that much, when he said he can't make it for today, I do not feel angry, in fact I felt relieved. Or perhaps, maybe at last I can have a good rest at home.
My dear biatch sister is going to Taiwan for like 3 weeks? OMG!!!! That's long long time. Will miss her mak mak!!! X'mas and New Year is going to be spent w/o Ying... Sob sob!!!
Min|8:03 PM|