<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Ytd, I proclaimed it's my last nite going to Thai D, well... of coz there's exception cases, such as... their last performances.. n etc.. wahahha!!!! Why a sudden decision to make my ytd nite the last at Thai D? It all started with making calls to Natt.

Call him up on Fri nite at around 2.30am, was thinking maybe he is still working, but I was a bit tire so decided to try my luck. The 1st call sounded as 'the number you have called is engaged at the moment'. Redial mode and the same msg again. I paused a while and call again, b'coz I was thinking if that kind of msg appeared would mean that the person is using the phone, no 2nd line? well, that's what I tot. Then the 3rd call I made, he answered immediately, thus my intuition is rather correct, he is using his phone, if not won't be answering the call so fast. He probably also didn't get to see his caller ID who called, he asked who am I, I told him and he said, 'I not free now, call you back again' then I paused a while and digest what he is trying to tell me, I didn't hang up the call immediately, he didn't too. I have the sudden urge to continuing listen to what is he doing, the background sound is rather quiet. But out of courtesy, I decided to hang up the call.

It's 2.45am, and I have decided to go and slp, was so tire, was still thinking that I will call him if he doesn't call me back b4 I go to slp, but was thinking that probably he is still working, so didn't do that. And I went to slp. In the end, he didn't keep his words. He didn't call me back. Probably, his excuse and my excuse is the same to end call. A few times while talking to Alex, I will mention that I will call him back, as I have things to do. But I don't really mean to call him back actually and Alex will sms say, I tot u wanna call me back or he will call back saying I will call him back. LOL! Maybe Natt's excuse is just the same as mine, he doesn't mean to call me back anyway.

It's Saturday, about 3.30pm, I call Natt again, redial for the 2nd time and no answer. Call again at around 4pm, redial for 2nd time still no answer too. Decided to get myself prepare to go out and meet my buddies. Then around 4.30pm made another call again, maybe I am being too persistent, just don't like the feeling that people didn't answer my call, it sux! I was holding my hp, not listening to the connecting phone sound, then saw that the line is being picked up, 'Hello?' I voiced out, the background is rather noisy and no reply from the other end, the call end. I was amused, angry? confused? I called again, then no answer again, redial again also no answer. WEIRD!!!! I think I was rather angry and I called again very soon, this time, I got even more angry. 'The number you have called is engaged at the moment' The same intuition pop up, this person is using the phone. His phone is right at his hand. Then, I called again, I got even more more angry now, he ended my call. I just wanna get an answer, or at least answer my call and tell me some stupid reason, don't just end my call... Called again, end my call again! FUCK! Was damm pissed! I immediately changed my hp wallpaper back to my cat and my pix. No more Natt I told myself! I sms him, 'Y u never answer my call?'

I think I am being possessive, scorpios are possessive, now then I realised that I am a true scorpio.

It's 5pm++ and I went out happily meeting my buddies. Met Mond 1st and was telling him that I wanna go Thai D and make it my last night. As I haven't declare my last night yet, I wanna make it my last night and never wanna go again. Mond is saying his last night will be something like their last perfomance, Ohhhh I was thinking, oooh yayaya... I don't mind going again for their last performance. Whhaha!! I am a bitch!

Manage to get Alex and Ying to go Thai D, thus after shopping at town, we head over to Thai D and reach around 10.30pm++. Ying and Alex went to eat 1st and Mond and I went up 1st. The moment I went up the escalator, I saw the hair.. I saw his back, wearing black. I didn't bother to look at him 1st and smile and acknowledge his presence. I went straight to the locker and put my bag. Then was trying to act as if I didn't c him actually. But I still turned my head to the table he is sitting with the keyboardist and I gave him a fake smile and walked into the disco. I wanted to see his reaction and his expression when he see me arriving at Thai D. Is he embarrassed, when he didn't answer so many of my calls. Perhaps because he is wearing black, he looks a bit dull. I couldn't care much and went in.

After finding a table and settling down, went to the toilet. Once I am backed from the toilet, Natt pulled my arm and talked to me, 'Sorry, Sorry, I sick ah, 8pm then wake up...' I didn't say much, I nod and was thinking, you think this kind of lie can trick me meh? I didn't care much. He asked where is Ah Ying and I said she eating at downstair. Then later he walked away.

Throughout the night, we are drinking non-stop, I got a bit mow. Very high! And Natt and Jock didn't even come to our table at all. Only Lack toast to us. We are getting so unpopular now Alex was saying. And Alex was saying Natt is not what he is when he 1st came, he changed, last time still will come over. I also think that he changed. But the change is still to within my acceptance. He didn't make eye contact with me when he is on the stage which he previously will always do. He don't dare to face me? Is he avoiding me? Perhaps becoz I show him a bit of attitude.

Suddenly, feel like crying. Went to the toilet and try to cry, but just couldn't cry out. Maybe, I am not that sad anyway. Their performance end and Ying wanted to tell Jock that she is flying back to Taiwan and no come back to Singapore, wanna c his reaction. So we got hold of Jock and Ying told him the situation, I added in saying I will miss Ying, she Taiwanese, no Singapore. Wahahah!!! It's fun doing that man! Then Ying took her last pix with Jock and I asked Jock where is Natt? He quickly went to the stage and look for him, actually while taking pix for Ying and Jock, I saw Natt walked out. Jock was good enuff to help me look for Natt. He then went out and search for him. Thanks Ah Jock! Heheheh!! Think while taking pix with the guitarist, Natt came over, and there's Jopp too, so many ppl, so messy! wahahah! I wanna take polaroid with Natt, but that irritating Jopp stand beside Natt and the 3 of us took one. Damm shitty, who wan her to be in the pix! AHHHHHH!!!!!! (oops... sorry Mond.. I am scolding your Jopp, LOL) After all the photo taking, Ying only left one polariod and I begged Ying to let me take it with Natt. At last, took the last one with Natt and I tot I can keep it, but Natt snatch the polariod away and say he will keep it. I wanted to snatch it back and have a look, but he kept it already. I asked him he sick got c doctor and take medicine? but think he dont really understand and he say he no sick, he mow now. He then asked if I mow? I told him nit-noy, he say no no... mak mak ah! LOL! think he can see that I am drunk. He trying to rush into the disco again and I keep pulling him back. Then he say call him tomorrow. I say ok. But beg he is not going to answer my call anyway.

Think I was spouting nonsense in the cab, keep saying I wanna cry but cant cry.. C what this Natt has done to me... Haizzzzz...

Min|1:54 PM|