<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, January 08, 2006

DammiT!!!

I am soooo sick now! But don't think wanna take MC.. as I have like 3 mc in the month of Dec, that's a bit too much considering Dec is a shorter month for me, took leave for BKK and xmas too. I have to show my boss that I still come to work even if I am sick.

All thanks to Jun for passing the flu virus to me. I was down with cough since I m backed from BKK, perhaps the pollution and my cat's fur that make my respiratory system breakdown now. I think I need to convince dad to get a air purifier in my house.

One more day of work and it's public holiday again! YES!!! it's 4 working days for next week. That's gotta be fast!

Going KTV tmr!!! Sing Thai song!!! Bodyslam! Koh Fah!!! Weeeeeee~~~!!!! Do they have Peacemaker too? My fav song- Suan Gern... Super nice song!

Anyone watched the Ren Ci charity show? As usual, I will cry when I see people in such miserable stage and of coz I cried even more when Ming Yi Fa Shi cried too. Haven't have such cry for a long time... I swear if I earn more money I will do more charities!

Min|11:29 PM|