<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, January 01, 2006

It's a new year! 2006!

New Year Eve is spent with Alex and Mond and Alex bro and friends. Alex is volunteering to look after his bro since his mum does not allow darryl to go countdown and be back home late. Alex has to babysit his bro and thus he called me up and asked if I wanna tag along. I have this idea of staying at home watching countdown shows from Taiwan but since my best friend ask me out, why should I say no.. LOL!!!

Then heard that Sasa having discount for perfumes, and it's the last day of promotion, wanted to get Davidoff Echo for a very long time already, but it has been rather expensive. And now I know the different between EDT and EDP, EDP fragance can last longer and thus more expensive. No wonder when I used Gucci Envy Me which is an EDT, the fragance is already gone when it is sprayed on me. This Davidoff Echo is EDP, that means I can have the fragance with me longer. I love it, but it cost me $77 and Mia helped me get the Clinque eye cream for $41, that means about $120 gone from my wallet. Min!!!!! enough of spending!!!!!!! Please stop!!!!! You haven't find a high paying job!

After buying the perfume at PS, the 3 of us head to Esplanade, where Alex bro is at. It was a crowded, tiring and sticky walk. There's so many people, all looks like ants and I am pespiring, no air-con. And when I saw so many people, I have headache, some kind of phobia? It was really a long long walk from city hall to the Merlion, should have just alight at Raffles, it's nearer to the Merlion.

At last we found Alex bro and we are there talking cock with them, telling them racist jokes. They are all nice kids, I like good kids! Then started playing the 'What is the time now?' game. LOL!!!!! That is the best part of the night man! Kept us entertained for like half an hour or more.

One bad thing about spending New Year Eve at Esplanade is there's no one counting down to 12am. All of the sudden, the fireworks started and all of us are like standing up and watch the fireworks. It's a heartwarming period spent with my buddies, such a pity Ying is not with us. Thai2crew actually stick together and advance together to the next year, CHEERS!!!

I love my buddies!!!!!! All of them!!!!

Min|11:14 PM|