Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
I am such a lazy blogger, last update is in April...
Suddenly have the urge to blog coz I happened to chance upon my siam kia blog... he gave me that urge to blog something... mayb bout him.. LOL!!!!
No motivation at work nowadays, coz he left the office and started his school, sad... everyday is like a busy day, daily work and plenty of projects to handle... they ought to give mi a fat increment this year end!!! I think i deserve it!
But by having Chor Suan's recognition in the presence of the whole opearations dept does make mi feel flattered. I think I do have an amazing career, in this short 2 years, I am promoted twice and had pay increment for like 4 times, when it's work time, i give my all to work, i guess i am a hard core workaholic, but of coz, when it's time to play and have fun, I will always enjoy myself to the fullest.
Looks like my next target is to earn $4k in age of 25, my previous aim is to earn $3k before the age of 25, but the aim is realised even before I hit 24, so I shall aim for $4k by the age of 25, I got one year for me to work on it. But think $4k will be quite impossible...
Min|12:11 AM|