<body>

About Me

[ Minya]
[ 7th Nov ]
[ Loves Cats ]
[ Loves T2C ]
[ Loves my family ]


I Want! I Want!

- Earn $4,000 mthly at the age of 25
- get 1 2 3 4 credit cards
- Get a new phone.. PDA or conventional kind??


Meow-mories!

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

Links

Ying

Dez

Pony
Ah Da
June
Daphne

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ah King and Ah Oat returning to their home today... I think if Ah King did not appear ytd, I won't be thinking or missing him that much, but ytd when he appeared, the feeling gets stronger, but of coz, probably it's just a day. Or probably, it's just like missing a friend who is leaving.. I think we really strike 4d oso no so lucky when Ah Oat and Ah King agreed to go out with us, LOL!!! Need to really mark that day when Ah Oat came out with us, oooh shit.. I don't remember the date, Ah Ying.. what date was it? LOL! 1stly, have quite a fun day with him, then we went Thai D, a big surprise that we saw Ah King there!!!! That's a really big bonus and he is soooooo friendly and soooo fun. Then the next week we asked Ah King out, he is very tire but still quite entertaining, but I seriously think that Ah Oat outing is better than Ah King's outing. Ytd, sat at the staircase and watch whole lot of drama going on, combo and Mr Aerobics, and Xiao Long dunno go where... follow the police? LOL!! Today going to enjoy again, T2C in Thai D for a year liao.. anniversary celebration! Huat ah!!!!














Ah King law maak!!!! mai luem rao na!






Min|1:26 PM|