Tagboard
|
Powered by TagBoard Message Board and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space |
There's some delighted things to look forward in year 2007.
I am going to spend the 2006 countdown in Bangkok with T2C, except Ah Ying can't be present, she is always absent for the countdown, like the 2005 countdown, she was with Kelly in Taiwan, hope that the year 2007 countdown T2C can have the full force present.
Next, heard that Sir Duke band is returning to Thai Disco, and as what was rumour ytd, Ah Jock is coming back, I wonder if he still has his wolverine hairstyle? Or like what Ah Ying say, his hair become like Ah Jate le.. LOL!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the new poster up in Thai D soon! Lots of gossips I guess if the old singer came back.
Cheers!!!!!! 8.5 working days more to our trip to Bangkok again!!!!
Min|10:50 PM|